Monday, February 16, 2009

OMG its Monday.... (the 9th of Feb09)

I wake up with blues and I am not exaggerating when i say the DARKEST shade of blue.
Its 7:30 AM and I feel a piece of metal rubbing against my face when I splash some water on my face..

Puzzled as much as Guy Pierce was in Memento, I noticed that it was the Ring on my hand.
A quick flashback made me realize that it was the after my engagement with Rashmi..

OMG it was MONDAY the 9th of Feb... the day we had to announce to the world about our Engagement ..

Slowly as the clock ticked by the gravity of the situation started to hit me.Thoughts of some Havoc creators in office manifested itself as a lump in my throat.

It happened to be my cousin Sumanth's birthday and I congratulated him instead of wishing him thats how paranoid I was, of the situation in hand.

I reached office with some sweets ofcourse and lotsa trepodation.. I made a silent entry into sank into my seat. I started to compose this mail which I always thought was SOOO DAMN SILLY titled Sweets at my desk ..

Outlook was my saviour for the moment when I realized it was close to 10:00 am -time for a presentation. So being the escapist that I am I happily postponed the mega event by a coupla hours ;-)

to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Only thing that crosses my mind is... the number of times you have sneaked up to every1's PCs and sent mails titled "I got engaged-sweets at my desk".
    If i was there to see this mail.. believe me I would not have come to take the sweet thinking its one of ur pranks again ;)

    1 thing is for sure... ur enhagement story shud be included in the year's top bizzare events !! ;) But wht the helll... Congrats Shetty and Rashmi !! :)

    ReplyDelete