Friday, February 20, 2009

OMG its Monday..PART II.

The clock finally struck 12:00 PM and it was time to send that really silly but important mail. Panic scored again this time and I missed half the people I intended to call and thanks to my presence of mind ( scarcasm intended ) I also got half the sweets I needed to buy.

This meant another trip to the sweet store which was atleast 3kms away ...and this time I was more than willing to make the short trip as long as I didn't have to bump into any known face. All the way and away from my seat in office as possible was where I wanted to be that day...

In the midst of the panic and confusion I had a lot of explaining to do for the typical/routine questions..
And as expected the reactions received varied from surprise to shock.

Some did a great job of putting up a straight face whereas others like the Pachha's and the Giridhar's went overboard with thier expressions, showing a clear influence of bollywood (or was it sandalwood) on them :-).

After a week or so, things did sink in and thankfully I no longer carry those shades of pink on my cheeks...

3 comments:

  1. hehehe...congrats !!!
    and ofcourse u have forgotten to mention about the grand lunch at Taj on one of the most happiest day of ur life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Taj Business ? Even I am curious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygod...wat a lie...raja nee sha, u dont even give rashmi the freedom to come inside Embassy Icon...and u say that everything has sunk in thankfully....

    ReplyDelete